[vendtalk] Introducing Myself

twocansam1972 at yahoo.com twocansam1972 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 20:15:23 UTC 2009

Greetings Chasity,
          This is Sam Neal out of Jeff Cty, Missouri. I am a current B.E.P. manager and the vice president of our state N.F.B. merchants division.I am excited to hear you are working on entering the program. We have a very good program, like most it's not perfect but it's good.I would assume you're working with Ray or Greg on getting in to the program, they are both good guys. Ray will really go all out for someone. I myself have a medium sized vending route here in Jeff City. Which in the past this has meant that when they make the final selection for the training, and bring everyone to Jeff City for 6 month of traing. I maybe one of the on the job trainers, especially if your interested in a vending route. Which there is a very very nice route in St. Louis called Pioneer Vending, that is headquatered out of the bulk mail center in Hazelwood on Phatom Dr. In the past it had around 40 machine in roughly 6 or 7 locations. I hold some
 knowledge of this route because I operated it for about 9 month. Then my small town wife and children couldn't handle the city life anymore, Anyway I wanted to say hi and welcome and good luck. Let me know if you need anything I might be able to help with. Oh and by the way one thing Kevin left out about him and Missouri he had alot more hair back then, not so smooth on top.
       Have a Great Day Sam Neal