[vendtalk] Indiana BLAST Reception

Pamela Schnurr pjschnurr at att.net
Wed Mar 18 13:41:48 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Just wanted to take a minute and invite all of you to a reception on March
31,  Sponsored by the NABM of Indiana.

This will be held in the Lincoln room.  from 7:00 P.M. until 11:00 P.M.
There will be a cash bar and some  hors  d'oeuvres.  This will be a great
time to get to know some of your fellow vendors and do some networking.
Catch up with old friends and make lots of new ones.

We are so excited that BLAST is coming to Indiana.   Kevan and Nicky have
worked so hard to make this the best BLAST ever.

We hope to show all of you some  Hoosier hospitality!!  Hope to see you all
there.

Pam Schnurr