[vendtalk] FW: BEA Fly In

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon May 11 15:06:52 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Smith [mailto:Terry.Smith at tn.gov]
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 11:40 AM
To: mbrunson at acb.org; Allen Tharp; Eugene Breaud; 'John Jones';
rkvend at aol.com; AB Swanson; Don Hudson; Robert Humphreys; Charles Glazer;
Donald Johnson; 'Ernie Sledge'; Michael Lee; Joe Blackstone;
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org; Shelly Martin; Harry Eberle; Jody Shaw;
Robert Ott; Ron Oxley; Raymond E. Hopkins; vdesantis at dhs.state.nj.us; Jim Ed
Rice; 'Bill Spencer'; Allen Harris; 'Roland Marshall'; 'Harvey Johnson';
Skipp Styron; Virgil; kim m venable; Catriona Macdonald; Sean Whalen;
Patrick Cannon; Sue Luzenski; bep_state_directors at ncsab.org; Nick Gacos; J
McCarthy; John Pare, Jr.; Anna DeSantis; Mark Harris;
cantuserv at sbcglogal.net; fredric schroeder; Mike Barclay; Peter Nolan; Arch
Kielly; Dennis Donnelly
Subject: BEA Fly In

We now have 55 blind vendors from 24 states plus the District of Columbia
set to come in for the first ever Randolph Sheppard Fly In which is
scheduled for May 21-22 in D.C.  That is a terrific number but we have room
for more.  Please spread the word.  If anyone wants to attend, they need to
let Sean Whalen in Catriona's office know so he can schedule appointments
with the appropriate members of Congress and have a true count for the two
luncheons.   Illinois, Massachusetts, and Missouri are key states and we
have no one from any of those on the list to attend as of now.  We also need
more representation from California and North Carolina which are also key
states in terms of having people on the committees that are important to us.