[vendtalk] Two helpful articles about vending

Vandervoorts vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 18:23:27 UTC 2009

Hi folks!
I am passing along two good, basic articles about vending that I had
received.  They are both in MS Word format but it is all in text.

Vending Article 1) "Product Selection & "turn" key to Vending Machine"
Profit.
Vending Article 2) "Vending Machine Placement: Location, Location, Location"

They are written by Joe Nichols who owns A & M Equipment Sales of Lithonia,
GA.  They provided permission to send it out to you all but wanted the info
to remain in the original format.  If anyone cannot access the information,
please send me a note with your email address and I will send you a plain
text file of either or both.

A&M sells and services vending equipment and is familiar with Randolph
Sheppard.  Their information is -

-------------------------------------
A & M Equipment Sales
7144 Maddox Road