[vendtalk] Very, very sad news

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Jan 22 22:17:50 UTC 2010

Greetings Federation merchant family,

It is truly with a heavy heart that I report the passing of dear, dear
friend, activist, colleague, member of the family. Mrs. Bonnie Prescott
passed away on Tuesday; she was beloved by so many of us. Bonnie was the
wife, friend, life and business partner of our colleague, blind vendor Paul
Prescott. They were the dynamic duo; I believe Bonnie attended every BLAST.
You could always count on her to tell it like it was. She did so with humor
and humanity. She will be greatly missed. Please keep Paul in your thoughts
and prayers.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

President, National Association of Blind Merchants

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>