[vendtalk] inventory scanner

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 21:23:31 UTC 2010

hi,

I have a few questions about managing a small convenience store.
Would someone tell me what is the brand/model of the hand held scanner/bar code reader that tells you info about each product?

second, do you also have something similar that is maybe connected to the register to kind of auto enter products purchased into the register?

third, can this device auto update your database of stock on hand so you know what needs to be ordered?
this would seem so much faster than digging into the cooler and counting how many bottles of coke or how many snickers bars you have left.

fourth, are the reporting sheets standard throughout the US and where can you get them online for someone running a store in MO?

thanks
Bryan Schulz
the BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com