[vendtalk] Snack Pack For Opportunity

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Jun 18 17:37:06 UTC 2010

Greetings Team,

As you know, Nicky Gacos, Harold Wilson, and Joe Shaw will be co-chairing
our Snack Pack effort. Sharon Treadway will also be helping to manage the
table and assist John Jones, along with Bridget to distribute, sell, and
retrieve raffle ticket and raffle ticket dollars.

It is now time to order your Snack Pack contributions. If it is easiest for
you, you can simply call Vistar, Dallas. You can ask for Customer Service
Representative Debra Johnson. They will take a credit card number, or your
account number. You can choose to order a few cases of a specific product,
or simply tell them an amount that you'd like to spend, $50, $100, whatever
works for you. You can call Debra any time at 817-852-6411. Tell them that
you are calling about the National Federation of the Blind, National
Association of Blind Merchants, Snack Pack delivery. It will be delivered on
Friday the 2nd of July.

Also, if you have connections with your favorite suppliers? Get them to
contribute on your behalf. They can also do so through Vistar or they could
ship directly to Anatole. You would want to make sure they labeled your name
on the package so that you could pick it up when you arrive. Some of us
still bring an extra suitcase filled with snacks. This way you'll have a
suitcase with which to carry anything you may have purchased home with you.

Nicky, Harold and Joe will appreciate your support. Snack Pack for
Opportunities helps conventioneers snack on the run. We can make over $6,000
on this project. We put 20 items in each pack. We try to sell at least 1,200
packs. We sell them at the table for $5. This means we need 24,000
individual snack items.

Thanks.

At your service,

Kevan Worley

Colorado Springs, CO (The sports & wellness capitol of the world)

 <http://ppsbn.org/>