[vendtalk] Why I asked is...

HackneyCharles at aol.com HackneyCharles at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 12:08:32 UTC 2010

Hello,
Thanks to all who responded to the question about SS chips and  canned
soda.  I ask because of what I heard at the recent RSVTLC  in  Washington D. C..
 A representative of NAMA told of how one of its members  ( with a large
operation) was just about done changing from bottle to  canned soda in all
their machines.  The large route owner did it to lower  the price to the
customer,(a perceived value) by offering a smaller size  beverage.  This makes
sense to me and I wondered if anyone on this list had  tried this strategy.
Thanks,
Charles Hackney
Florida