[vendtalk] Why I asked is...

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at verizon.net
Sat Jun 19 15:10:51 UTC 2010

My Pepsi salesman off the top of his head says that 80% of their cases is 20
ounce product.  I find it hard to believe that cans are going to come back
too.  Especially when offices have a no open container at the desk policy.

If I were to have all vending and didn't have to face my customers and
switched to all cans, I guess it might work, but I could imagine the revolt
of dumping 20 ounce products.