[vendtalk] Sodexo Wins $766M U.S. Marine Corps Foodservice Bid, subcontracts 40%

Mark Harris markharris1222 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 02:36:56 UTC 2011

Hey Mike, thanks for that post about ****, what do you think? **** we're gonna start losing more military you know DOD contracts, what do you hear about the **** Texas State Convention when where is it. I guess you'll be going to ****, are you going to the annual BET conference. Take care, how's business?

Mark Harris sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/6jJqndBW-20110818-2230.wav