[vendtalk] Please Spread The News. Help Get The Word Out NOW!!!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Jul 20 13:34:54 UTC 2011

Hi Bryan,

Great to hear from you man.
The agenda is almost final.
I do not have anything specific to red tape or favoritism. People seem to
feel like the notion of active participation and agency vendor relationships
are what they are. It is kind of up to the elected committee, body of
vendors, and agency to work it through. We have had requests not to do
anything in this area. I would be happy to visit with you about the
individual situation if you would like to talk sometime. We are not doing
any roommate coordination. You could certainly post something on vendtalk, I
would also encourage you to talk to vendors in your state and encourage
someone to joint you. As a volunteer myself, I am just trying to get it all
together man. I will rely on you guys my fellow businessmen to coordinate
roommates.