[vendtalk] SNACK PACK CONVENTION COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Jun 13 20:23:48 UTC 2011

Greetings Team,

President Nicky Gacos has asked that I circulate the following very
important announcement. It concerns Snack-Pack for the National Convention.
We are thrilled to partner with VISTAR once again. They will be donating
some product but, all of us who are participating merchants, whether you
have VISTAR accounts or not, should order and contribute.

Our contact at VISTAR Orlando will be Audrey Jefferson, Customer Service
Manager, VISTAR Florida.

Her phone number is 407-454-5168/1-800-458-8308 ext 43168

Her email address is AJefferson at pfgc.com

People can get in touch with Audrey and either use their own VISTAR account
number or credit card to order snacks for snack pack.

Cutoff date is Wednesday, June 29th at 12:00 noon.