[vendtalk] See You at Convention

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Jun 30 21:56:36 UTC 2011

Greetings Team,

Time for another Convention!!!

I am as excited this year as I was 29 years ago when attending my very first
National Convention. Maybe even more excited because I will see many of you,
dear friends and colleagues.

Nicky and Sharon tell me that we will be assembling Snack Pack's around 1
p.m. this Sunday afternoon. Look for us in the exhibit hall. Remember that
flexibility at the National Convention is a must. Try to show up sometime
around 1 to help fill. Please bring raffle tickets, money for sold tickets
and stubs.

DO NOT FORGET!

President Gacos has put together an excellent agenda for our annual meeting
on Tuesday afternoon.

Registration begins at 12:30 p.m., he will bring down the gavel at 1:15 p.m.

He tells me that he thinks we will get out early.

Many of you may remember when we started the Snack Pack program almost 20
years ago. We would all just bring snacks with us. We would bring a suitcase
full of this or that. Being the entrepreneurs that we are, over the years we
have gotten a bit more sophisticated. We order through VISTAR and get our
partners like Otis Spunkmeyer to deliver. Thanks to all of you who have
ordered product in advance. We are always short of snacks; so, if you have
ordered in advance or not, please bring some extras. If you have mints, gum,
cookies, nuts, fruit snacks bring some along to contribute. Make some extra
room in your suitcase for the snacks. You will need the room coming home for
the things you buy at Convention in Orlando. Sharon needs folks to work the
table all week. Please volunteer for an hour or three and urge others to do
so as well.

Safe travels.

Kevan Worley

Executive Director