[vendtalk] Talking Credit Card Terminal -- Any users out there?

mazher at comcast.net mazher at comcast.net
Fri May 13 02:27:24 UTC 2011

I am considering the purchase of the Captek/Science Products Hyperterminal.
It is a stand alone swipe machine that has speech output.  It costs over
$1800 and I am wondering if anyone with experience could give me some
guidance.  The cost is somewhat prohibitive but I have no vision and need to
be able to operate a swipe machine by myself.  Are there other options out
there?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Mazher Hameed