[vendtalk] Accessible Credit Card Machines

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 11:42:44 UTC 2011

David:
I currently am not a vender however I was back in the day, several days
back. Why I remained subscribed to this list. Having said all that to say
this.
I currently have an App & a device which I use on my iPhone from  Intuit,
called GoPayment. If you'll simply goggle GoPayment it'll be the first
result you'll find. This App & device can also be used on the iPad. The App
is accessible as best as I can tell. I've only used it two or three times
thus far.