[vendtalk] Accessible Credit Card Machines

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Wed Nov 9 11:43:07 UTC 2011

Hi, Dave,

I saw Mike Hingson at the Convention selling his book, and he was using some kind of an ap for the IPhone.  He told me that there was a case you attach to the IPhone, and you use the ap to process.  Sorry, I know this is clear as mud, but I didn't actually see it; I did talk to him about it for a minute because I was interested to see if it is something I could use for my jewelry business.  I can't remember the name of the ap or the hardware, but I bet you can find his information and contact him.  If I remember right, he told me the piece of hardware cost about $80.  If you find anything out, would you please let us know?  I will do likewise.  I really must get away from my inaccessible terminal.  I would like to do the transactions independently.  Thank you.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan