[vendtalk] Last word on Holiday Savings - i.d. mate Summit

Vandervoort's vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 00:51:26 UTC 2011

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Ann, from Envision, called this afternoon and extended the special pricing
to me for the Summit!  That's a $200 credit!
Second, UPS delivered the Summit at about 6:20 PM as UPS promised.  The
product arrived undamaged and was immediately put to productive use.  It not
only worked out of the box but it surpassed my expectations in providing
accurate and useful information to the totally blind.  (Mary was very, very
pleased!)  We have looked at the Omni and then the Summit and I believe the
Summit is really the right product for us at this time.

In the future, Envision said that to ask the customer service rep for USPS
delivery, if that is your preference.  UPS is their default.

So, after all, everything worked out just fine, and for that, I thank
everyone, especially Envision!

Mike Vandervoort
Abilene, TX