[vendtalk] EXTRA, EXTRA... READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Sep 7 19:23:14 UTC 2011

Special BLAST+ Countdown Notes

You probably know that the BLAST+ agenda has been out for almost 2 weeks, we
can also email it upon request. It is online at
<http://www.blindmerchants.org/> www.blindmerchants.org and we urge you to
read the agenda; it will help you get the most out of your BLAST+
experience.

Click on the link below to access the agenda directly:

http://www.blindmerchants.org/blast_2011-agena

Grand Ole Opry tickets for the Friday, September 23rd show will be available
at the registration desk when you pick up your name badge. Tickets are only
$55 (cash or check only.) This includes transportation from the main hotel
at 5:45 p.m. The bus will be leaving no later than 6:15 p.m. After the show
you may be dropped off at any of our hotels for your convenience. We will
sell tickets while they last.

The BLAST+ registration desk will be open from 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Tuesday,
September 20th and from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21st.

The registration desk will sell tickets for Wednesday's Entrepreneurs'
Luncheon. At this luncheon we are proud to present one of the nation's
leading blind business women, Carla McQuillan. Carla is the Executive
Director of Main Street Montessori School. She will share her dream and her
ideas for success. Come have lunch with the entrepreneurs who are building
21st century opportunities. Tickets are only $30 (cash or check only) and
are available until the time of luncheon or while they last. Remember that
the Entrepreneurs' Luncheon and Grand Ole Opry show are not included in your
registration fee.

Nashville BLAST+ "Night on the Town" is Thursday, September 23. You will
want to spend most of Thursday afternoon at the Trade Show and the reception
that will follow; then head downtown to experience the sights and sounds of
music city. Transportation will be provided courtesy of the National
Association of Blind Merchants, Tennessee Business Enterprises, Coca Cola,
and Blackstone Consulting Inc.

Buses will depart from hotels beginning at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and will
return from 2nd and Broadway hourly between 8:00 p.m. and Midnight. (Be
flexible) Take care of one another and have a good time. If you are not on
the last midnight bus, you are on your own.

We are happy to provide convenient shuttle service between the main hotel
and the overflow hotels. Shuttle will run to Spring Hill Suites, the
Courtyard Marriott, and the Airport Marriott. Shuttles will run continuously
on Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. On Thursday they will run from
6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., and from 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. On Friday shuttles
will run from 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., and from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.  On
Saturday shuttles will run from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. -
12:00 p.m.

We are happy to report that the Senior Vice-President for Governmental
Affairs of the American Beverage Association will join us on our Friday
morning panel to consider government mandated health incentives and their
impact on small businesses like ours.

Please Note:  There will be surprises and drawings for cash and prizes
throughout the Thursday, September 22 Trade Show. Stay all afternoon for
many chances to win big.

Very Important Note:  As in previous years, your BLAST+ name badge is the
only recognized pre-paid ticket for all BLAST+ activities covered by your
registration fee. This badge must be worn when attending all activities. We
appreciate your understanding

See Y'all in Nashville!!

Kevan Worley

Executive Director