[vendtalk] EXCITING NEWS!!!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Sep 14 18:26:01 UTC 2011

EXCITING NEWS

Starbucks to Launch Seattle's Best Coffee Service and Vending Machine
Program at BLAST+ on Wednesday, September 21.

We will be doing extra breakout training sessions and we will be exhibiting
their new machine and collaterals on Wednesday, September 21 between 10:15
a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and again from 1:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.

This training will occur in a location in the foyer to be announced.

Check for the locations of these sessions at the registration desk.

Kevan Worley

Executive Director

National Association of Blind Merchants