[vendtalk] Getting Serious About Not Being Too Serious

Vandervoort's vandervoorts at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 21:27:59 UTC 2012

Hi Kevan,
Looking forward to meeting everyone at this year's Convention and NABM
meeting!

FYI - I ALWAYS order late.  It is just too much fun to wait until the last
minute.  My order for $200+ is in.  And, yes, no one ordered any hot items,
so I added a limited quantity.  You guys from up North (Ha!) don't
appreciate the finer snacks that bite back!  Anyway, no to worry, not too
much of that.

As for helping put the Snack Packs together, I think I can come by around
mid-day as we arrive late morning.  I am sure I can help here and there.

We have a busy week as we are involved in other aspects of NFB and in the
host site responsibilities.  Also, our first BELL Camp in Abilene will start
the Monday after we return.

Best regards,
Mike Vandervoort
Abilene, TX