[vendtalk] East Coast Tragedy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:56:33 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:
Cheryl Echevarria here from the Great State of NY and the Long Island area, we are safe and warm again in the Echevarria home.
We got heat and power last night.
Got out and voted today.
Please take note of my signature below, since I am lucky enough to own a business and it is a national business and not a local one that I can offer help to our fellow NFB here in NY.  I have just spoke to President Carl Jacobsen today about it and it is a go.  So the more people book with Echevarria Travel, and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind and also I am the President of the Travel and Tourism Division.  Money will go to the affiliate.
You do not have to be a member of the NFB to book with me for the fundraiser funds to go to the NY Affiliate.
Just no individual airline bookings and state and national conventions do not count accept for that of the 2014 State of Florida Cruise Convention, to which bookings are being taken and monthly payments are allowed.
So if you are interested, there is separate space available for members of the NFB other than Florida members and for friends and family of the NFB.
Please let me know for more information.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.