[vendtalk] PUSH-2-0 Release

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Oct 3 18:00:50 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Please see the information below written by Dave Mandella of PUSH Bottled Water.  You may also view our blog at this link:
http://www.blindmerchants.org/blogs/national-association-of-blind-merchants-updates/2012/10/3/release-of-push-2-0

Release of PUSH-2-0
10/03/12 at 07:34 AM by Nicky Gacos
We are proud to welcome PUSH-2-0 into partnership with the National Association of Blind Merchants. Please read the release from Dave Mandella below.
To the members of the National Association of Blind Merchants:

The story started in February 2012 at a conference in Washington, DC as I was
sitting at the table with Kevan Worley, Nicky Gacos and Mark Riccobono
discussing a co-branded water bottle that would stand out from the others and
improve the education to the general public on how we can all improve
braille literacy.

PUSH-2-O bottled water was already born and a commitment was made with the
National Federation of the Blind that we would commit to creating a new label
that would convey this message to all purchasers of the product. This
specific bottle label is on all bottles produced, so I assure you that the
written message will be passed along around the country.

The label reads "Support Braille literacy for the blind: Text "Braille" to 85944 to donate $5 to the National Federation of the Blind. Learn more at www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>." It also includes the NFB logo.

In the meantime, with this commitment, we would like to not only showcase our
water, but our 20oz soda line, as well as our teas. Our products use all
natural flavoring and are created with care and quality. The bottle
itself is of great use in stores, cafeterias and especially vending machines.
You will save 30-40% over the current major bottler costs, which will
improve your own profitability as well.

You can get the product in the following states at this time.

PA, NJ, NY, MD, DC, GA, SC, NC, VA, MS, TN, AR, IL, MI, IN, WI, OH

Please see our website at www.pushbeverages.com<http://www.pushbeverages.com> to contact our distributors to inquire about purchasing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number below.

David Mandella
Vice President, Sales
610-500-9715

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDA15E.A5C1ED40]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org<mailto:kevanworley at blindmerchants.org>
866-543-6808

Buy your amazing Vacation Travel Raffle tickets now!
http://www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle