[vendtalk] Need Advice: Managing Money in a Business

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 01:54:44 UTC 2012

I am researching how to work a business which sells and demonstrates assistive technology. I have a few questions that I'm hoping either vendors or anyone else on these lists can answer.

1. How would you manage customers' credit or debit cards? Are these machines accessible, or even usable?

2. If I were payed in cash or via check, what is the best way to transport the money to a bank. I'd be a bit nervous with an armload of cash on a bus, but what about checks? Thanks.