[vendtalk] Questions

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Mon Sep 24 21:33:35 UTC 2012

Terry,

Very well said.  Colleen says "if". "If" is the operative word. She is correct.  "If" he/she is a bad actor, then the poor performing vendor should be redirected to a different career path after and only after, due process occurs. We all want high standards of performance.  However, the law proscribes due process which must be followed.