[vendtalk] Pride, Service, Leadership: Business Excellence Starts Today

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Sep 26 19:55:25 UTC 2012

Greetings colleagues and friends,

The National Association of Blind Merchants is proud to support our Illinois Blind Vendor colleagues. They are holding their annual meeting and trade show Thursday afternoon through midday Saturday, October 25th - October 27th. We are partnering with them to present additional empowering and informative training. Some of our Midwest colleagues plan to attend. We have been asked to ascend the agenda to all of you for circulation. Remember - that there are a very limited number of rooms available! You should check room availability with the hotel BEFORE registering through our office. Complete details, conference agenda, and registration form are attached.

Thank you.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD9B26.CFA80510]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director