[vendtalk] Monday Merchant Meeting Change

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Fri Feb 1 20:21:00 UTC 2013

Greetings team,

You will need to ignore the room designation which you may have received on the agenda for this Monday's Merchant Luncheon meeting. We have been able to reallocate our room assignment to give us more space. Thanks to a couple of our colleagues for bringing the space challenge to our attention. Lisa was able to do some juggling. We will see you all this coming Monday in the Saturn-Venus room, which is on the first floor as you head toward Columbia. Instead of taking a left down the stairs, you jog to the right. That is as much detail as you are going to get. Hope to see you all Monday in the Saturn-Venus room.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director