[vendtalk] Raffle Tickets Available at the Washington Seminar NABM Luncheon February 4, 2013

Lynn Reynolds quimby7 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 2 22:18:22 UTC 2013

Greetings To All NABM Members and Friends:
The NABM Raffle Tickets are now available.  As you all know, the Raffle Tickets Fund Raiser is our way for all members to participate in assisting this Division to raise dollars to fund the many important projects that we do.  This year at the NFB National Convention, we are not able to sell Snack Packs, which as you all know has been another way to raise funds.  Therefore, we need to sell more raffle tickets, I would love to sell double the number of tickets sold in the past to make up for the Snack Packs.  The price of each tickets this year is $1.00 per ticket, not bad for a prize of $1000.
We will have raffle tickets available at the Washington Seminar NABM Luncheon on Monday, February 4, 2013.  Please take tickets to sell to all your friends, family, Chapter members, co-workers, etc.
For those of you who are not going to be in Washington, please contact me off line and I will send you books to sell.  My email is
lhr1827 at optonline.net
Looking forward to seeing those of you who are attending the NABM Luncheon.

Lynn Reynolds
Raffle Fund Raiser Chairperson