[vendtalk] Indy Super BLAST

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Thu Jan 10 21:40:08 UTC 2013

No time like the present to make hotel reservations for Indy Super BLAST. Call 1-877-303-0104. Tell them that you are registering for BLAST 2013. Room rates are $124 per night plus applicable taxes. You must call that local phone number to get our special rate. Calling the national Marriott 800 number will not work. You may also go to this link to make your reservation online:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=9700023

Rooms will start going quickly, so reserve your room now. Please forward this to your colleagues. We need to reach all of our agency partner staff and all committee chairs because rooms will go quickly. You may also register for the conference now. You can call our office with a credit card: 866-543-6808. We accept checks and purchase orders, as well. You may also register for BLAST online using major credit cards. The BLAST registration fee is $150. Remember that after April 15, the registration fee is $200. BLAST training will begin for state agency personnel Monday morning, May 20. Blind entrepreneur training will begin in the early afternoon on May 20. The tradeshow will take place the afternoon of Tuesday, the 21st. The high point of BLAST is the Luncheon Banquet on Wednesday, May 22. If you have ideas for training curriculum, please let us know. We are planning content now. We are working closely with our Indiana host and a number of state agency directors as well as the Board of Directors of the National Association of Blind Merchants, the NFB Jernigan Institute, and the United States Business Leadership Network to develop and enhance curriculum. It will be our biggest and best BLAST yet.

[BLAST Logo small with text]
At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley