[vendtalk] Exhibit Hall Table: Volunteers Needed to Sell Raffle Tickets

Lynn Reynolds quimby7 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 28 04:23:53 UTC 2013

Greetings to All:
I am looking forward to see all of you who are going to be in Orlando next week.  Hopefully you have looked at the agenda and planning your schedules.  Please sign up to work the table to sell our Raffle Tickets.  Thanks to those who I have heard from.  I will have my contact information below my name.
Our table is C7, please stop by and give us a hand.
See you all in Orlando.
If anyone has books they have sold or not sold, bring them to the table or to the NABM meeting.
Thank you.

Lynn Reynolds
Cell: 732 599 7420