[vendtalk] Doubletalk LT - text to speech

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 16 22:16:27 UTC 2015

The DoubleTalk LT is an external speech synthesizer.  You hook it up
to a device, computer, etc., an d with the right software it will
speak what is on the screen etc.  I do remember something quite a few
years back about certain vending machines that used the DoubleTalk to
voice certain functions.  I suspect this function requires additional
software, or has to be initiated in some way.  The problem isn't with
the Double Talk but the device feeding it.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org