[vendtalk] Federation Merchants meet in DC

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Wed Jan 21 21:35:23 UTC 2015

Greetings colleagues,

Nicky has asked that I remind everyone that the National Association of Blind Merchants will assemble at the Washington Seminar this Monday afternoon from 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m., January 26th. The meeting will take place in Congressional I at the Washington Seminar headquarters hotel; Holiday Inn Capitol 550 C Street Southwest Washington DC. The group will hear about our new WE Fit Wellness program. Jesse Hartle and D. Jones, from Rehabilitation Services Administration, will be presenting and taking questions. Nicky will provide his perspective on leadership changes in the National Association of Blind Merchants. Terry Smith will provide an NFBEI report. We will also hear from Catriona Macdonald with perspective from NCSAB. Group buying possibilities and rebates will be discussed and there will be an open forum. We look forward to seeing all of you there.

At your service,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380]

Kevan Worley
Executive Director