[vendtalk] Square register card reader and audio splitter

Suptic, Paul PSuptic at mt.gov
Fri Oct 2 13:30:16 UTC 2015

Can anyone please tell me what brand audio splitter will allow me to set up an iPad with both a Square card reader and a wired headphone output at the same time?  Square support has yold me what I want to do works, but has been unable to provide me with info to make it work!  They referred me to NFBMA, who then referred me to this listserv.
I want to set up a register system for a client using two iOS devices - one is the register and the other runs a money recognizer program.  Both will output sound to an audio mixer which allows one earphone to be used by the client to hear both devices without distraction.
No splitter I have tried works, all I get is a clicking audio.
Thank you!

Paul Suptic
(406) 444-0034
Blind and Low Vision Services