[Wasagdu] parade

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:59:40 UTC 2015

Great idea, Becky but yes, we have to grow more.  That's the hard
part with a small group.  But who knows what the future may hold!
I know quite a few folks with dogs in Spokane, none of them
members yet, (working on that).  But they might find it fun to
march in a parade.  Hmm.  The Lilac Parade I believe is the next
opportunity, I think.  It's almost December and I think we'll try
for a call early in the month.  I just have to make sure the date
I pick doesn't have a conflict for use of the conference call
number.  But for now, I'm squeezing every bit out of this holiday
weekend.  (Smile).     Debby and Nova who's sleeping on my feet.