[Wasagdu] unforseen problems

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:40:16 UTC 2016

Hi Becky, paratransit here wouldn't necessarily have given the
driver permission to come back either.  I guess in that case if I
were using Paratransit, I'd have done a Will Call.  Don't know if
yours offers that option.

Wow, I can't believe Jake is eleven! I remember when you went to
get him.  Can you believe we have been on email lists together
for that long? Good grief, how time is passing! Lamar will be ten
next November.  He's still doing well, although not working.
Blessings,    Debby