[Wasagdu] [seeing-eye] Seeing Eye graduate - Blind Woman & guide dog unwelcomeat Guilderland restaurant despite federal law

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:21:47 UTC 2016

Wow, this sounds like the bad old days.  I remember reading about
accounts of Morris Frank and others in the early days who had to
fight to get states to pass laws.  There is a rumor that there's
a place here in Spokane that denies service dogs entrance, saying
that they can "enjoy their coffee, etc.  outside".  I have not
been able to substantiate this rumor, nor to officially find out
the name of this coffee shop.  If I find this to be true, I will
be paying them a visit and I'll let you know what happens.
Debby and Nova