[Wasagdu] air carrier change

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 19:26:31 UTC 2016

Seems to me when I traveled using my wheelchair I had to call the airline
ahead of time. They were able to store the chair in the closet in the cabin.
Since our dogs like medical equipment have to be accounted for, maybe this
is why they want notice just once hopefully ahead of time. Just throwing
ideas out, not making conclusive remarks.

Wonder what Marion thinks, as NAGDU is on the committee as well.

I already heard an ACB person object for many of the same reason you gave,
smile.

Becky and Jake