[Wasagdu] air carrier change

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:31:01 UTC 2016

I wouldn't think accommodating a dog should be an issue unless you
want/need a seat with extra space, etc. It's totally reasonable to
request that in advance. My concern is that this is a requirement, and
could result in you missing your flight if you don't fill it out or
some other mix-up. It's one of those things that doesn't seem like a
big deal, but could easily become one.

Mike