[Wasagdu] WA convention

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:55:17 UTC 2016

We will check it out, but I'm sure it will be okay. Besides that, there is a safety issue. This isn't the greatest area so relieving dogs close to the hotel is a better idea than wandering off looking for your own relief area. I know that Craig and I always have extra bags, and if there is something that needs to be picked up, other than Nova's, which I get, Craig picks it up. So I think it will be okay. Nobody needs to panic. If there are big pro#ms, we will deal with it.    Debby