[Wasagdu] HB 2822

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:59:36 UTC 2018

It could help as a deterrent. If the police are called to a situation involving a misbevaved fake service animal, it could actually be enforced, but I feel like that isn't all that common.

Don't really see how this is so harmful to us though. I haven't read the bill, but they are only allowed to ask the two questions laid out in the ADA, right? That's nothing new, any service dog user should be able to give a credible answer. And if the dog is well-behaved I don't see what incentive police would have to fine us. Maybe I'm missing something?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone