[Wasagdu] new bill

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 17:37:13 UTC 2018

Hi Becky, it would be great if someone could go and testify. Unfortunately I cannot do that. I am totally booked, and can't change any of my appointments—they are all medical, and it took me a while to get them. Do you know any more about the bill? Who sponsored it, who's on the committee that will hear it? I could call, but I definitely need more information.     Debby P.S. Others could call and all, as well.