[Wasagdu] new bill

mjc59 at comcast.net mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 22:31:52 UTC 2018

You can look up the bill number to read about it. You can also look up the bill sponsor and the committee where it is being heard. You can submit testimony via email to any legislator. Go to leg.wa.gov to find all of this information. Normally I could help with this but right now I am in Washington DC and I’m getting ready to go to a reception tonight. Since we don’t have time to discuss the details amongst us any written testimony must come from people as individuals and not representing this group but please feel free to send individual emails.

Marci Carpenter
Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App