[Wasagdu] Delta

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:42:52 UTC 2018

Hi Becky,

The policy has been updated on the Delta website and is pretty clear
that the documentation and checking in at the airport are not
required. If they want to argue with me about their own policy, I'll
just ask for a supervisor and point them to their own website. I mean,
denying a blind person and their trained guide dog would be a PR
disaster for them, and I just don't see it happening.

If you want to check in and show them the records to avoid a
potentially stressful situation, that's totally understandable. But I
don't plan on doing that. I think if we're able and willing, we should
hold Delta to their policy.

Mike