[WesternWayneMI] FW: #NFB20 – Connect with Sponsors and Exhibitors

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Sun Jul 12 13:04:46 UTC 2020

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 7:45 AM
To: Marcus Simmons <ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com>
Subject: #NFB20 – Connect with Sponsors and Exhibitors

Thank you to the sponsors and exhibitors of the 2020 National Convention!

These organizations support the work of the National Federation of the Blind. Please take a moment to read their messages and connect with them on our virtual event platform, CrowdCompass <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17751&qid=3932559> . View sponsor and exhibitor profiles at any time. Interact during the exhibit hall hours of operation:

*	Tuesday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT
*	Wednesday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT
*	Thursday; 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EDT
*	Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. EDT
*	Saturday; 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EDT

Platinum Sponsors

Google

Google is inviting the NFB community to sign up to participate in Google user experience research! You can help shape the future of accessibility at Google by providing your feedback on their products and services in a user research study. Get started by signing up for an opportunity to participate in upcoming research studies with Google. Sign up here <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17752&qid=3932559>  and answer a few questions about yourself, as this will help their research team match you to studies that are a great fit. If you’re invited to join a study, they might have you try out a new product or tell them what you think about the products you use every day. At this time, Google is only sending invitations for upcoming remote studies. Once a study is complete, you’ll receive a small thank you gift for your participation. More importantly, your feedback will help them make products more accessible for everyone. Please use this form <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17753&qid=3932559>  to ask a question about Google Search, Google Assistant, Google Home, Nest, and other smart home devices and features. These questions will be answered by Kiran Kaja, the accessibility lead for Google Search, Assistant, and News during the Google Search and Assistant open house session on the convention agenda.

JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Commitment to access. We proudly support the National Federation of the Blind in developing innovative education, technology, and training programs that create pathways to independence and success for their constituents. jpmorganchase.com  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17754&qid=3932559>

Microsoft

Microsoft is a proud sponsor of the 2020 National Federation of the Blind National Convention. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This includes creating and delivering technology that is accessible and functional for everyone.
 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17755&qid=3932559> microsoft.com/accessibility

Oracle

Oracle delivers accessibility:

*	Transparent accessibility reporting
*	International accessibility standards development
*	Comprehensive accessibility implementation guidance
*	The world’s top governments, states, cities, and universities run Oracle

“Oracle is committed to creating accessible technologies and products that enhance the overall workplace environment and contribute to the productivity of our employees, our customers, and our customers’ customers,” says Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle. For more information about Oracle’s accessible products, go to oracle.com/accessibility <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17756&qid=3932559> .

UPS

Passionate about supporting causes that make our world a better place. UPS is proud to sponsor the National Federation of the Blind. ups.com/foundation <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17757&qid=3932559>

Vanda Pharmaceuticals

Vanda Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to raising awareness of Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder (Non-24) and supporting the blindness community. Non-24 is a rare circadian rhythm disorder affecting up to 70 percent of people who are totally blind. People living with Non-24 experience excessive daytime sleepiness and nighttime sleeplessness, which leads to impaired social and occupational functioning. This is due to the misalignment between the internal master body clock and the 24-hour day. Come visit us virtually to learn about Non-24 and sign up for additional information! Call a health educator toll-free at 1-855-856-2424. 24 hours a day, every day. Visit us online at non-24.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17758&qid=3932559> .

Vispero (Freedom Scientific, Enhanced Vision, Optelec)

Vispero is delighted to join the virtual 2020 NFB convention! Although we don’t have the pleasure to meet with you in person this year, we’ve created an NFB convention webpage <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17759&qid=3932559>  to share our latest news, presentations, and discounted summer convention pricing. Special pricing will include products from all Vispero brands: Freedom Scientific, Enhanced Vision, and Optelec. Please note - some specials require a coupon code at checkout and expire on July 31, 2020.

Software Products

*	20% off Home Annual Licenses – New or Renewal (JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion)
*	20% off Home Upgrades and SMA’s (Software Maintenance Agreement)

Hardware Products

*	RUBY Handheld Video Magnifier $250
*	RUBY XL HD Handheld Video Magnifier $600
*	Pebble HD $350
*	Compact 6 Speech (20% off and free VR headset and OCR Dock)
*	PEARL Portable Reading Camera - $200
*	Focus 14 Blue Braille Display $895
*	Focus 40 Blue Braille Display – 20% off
*	ElBraille - 20% off
*	All other hardware products - 20% off (all brands!)

Our activities will include much of the same you are accustomed to, only now in a virtual setting. We’re excited to continue to host sessions and share product and training information in the virtual exhibit hall and encourage you to visit us often.

Gold Sponsors

Brown, Goldstein, Levy LLP

Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a twenty-four-lawyer law firm based in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC. We are trial lawyers who handle cases of every stripe, both civil and criminal. We also have an active practice in many other areas, including family law and health care law. Above all else, we are a client-centered law firm. We strongly identify with our clients and their problems, and we have the skill, the experience, and the tenacity to solve those problems. browngold.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17760&qid=3932559>

Target for All

Target’s purpose is to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Whether you’re in our store or shopping online, we believe every blind person has the right to an equal experience. Our team of accessibility experts work every day to make that happen. Learn more about our accessibility efforts at target.com/accessibility <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17761&qid=3932559> . We welcome your feedback, thoughts, and suggestions. Email the accessibility team at accessibility at target.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17762&qid=3932559> . If you are interested in working at Target, visit us at the career fair to learn more about opportunities.

Here are two new ways you can access all Target has to offer:

1.	Try the Shipt delivery service free for four weeks. Learn more at target.com/shipt <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17763&qid=3932559>  (available in most locations)
2.	Aira service is available for free to assist you in all Target stores nationwide. Learn more at aira.io/target <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17764&qid=3932559>

Waymo

Waymo. Together we’re paving the way to a better future. waymo.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17765&qid=3932559>

Silver Sponsors

Adobe

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17766&qid=3932559> adobe.com/accessibility

Amazon

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17767&qid=3932559> amazon.com/accessibility

Be Your Best at AT&T

We know that diverse experiences build stronger teams. That’s why, at AT&T, everyone has the chance to share their unique talents – no matter who you are. And as we continue to connect our teams to accessibility tech, the door is open for people of all abilities to discover a career without limits. Learn more at att.jobs/nolimits <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17768&qid=3932559> .

Facebook

Facebook is proud to sponsor the 2020 National Federation of the Blind National Convention. facebook.com/accessibility <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17769&qid=3932559>

Lyft

Going the extra mile. Lyft is a proud partner of the NFB. lyft.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17770&qid=3932559> . Come learn Lyft's best tips to using the Lyft App with VoiceOver/TalkBack! We'll be walking through the ride request experience.

Market Development Group

Congratulations to the National Federation of the Blind for a unique and successful convention! Market Development Group, Inc. a full-service marketing company. John Alahouzos, Executive Vice President. 202-298-8030. mdginc.org <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17771&qid=3932559>

Pearson

Pearson, the world’s leading learning company, is proud to be a sponsor of the National Federation of the Blind’s 2020 National Convention. Pearson is committed to making education accessible for all. To participate in a tactile graphics study, please send an email to accessible.assessments at pearson.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17772&qid=3932559> .

Sprint Accessibility

Sprint accessibility for all. Bridging the telecommunications gap for people with disabilities. Sprint Vision Store; putting the power of independence in your hand! TeleSales; 866-588-5814. Sprint Relay Store; for new activations or upgrades, contact: srs at sprint.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17773&qid=3932559> . Sprint IP Relay; stay connected while on the go using Sprint IP; sprintip.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17774&qid=3932559>  or download Sprint IP mobile app; email: relayuserregistration at sprint.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17775&qid=3932559> ; Accessibility Care; email accessibility at sprint.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17776&qid=3932559> ; phone: 855-885-7568.

Bronze Sponsors

ACT

Students will have new options for taking the ACT test starting this September. A new online version of the ACT will be accessible to ALL students, including blind students. Yes, students can take the ACT test with accommodations. Yes, students can request these accommodations in just three steps. Yes, students can register for the ACT more easily than ever before. Don't miss the ACT session explaining all the options to help high school student achieve education success. ACT is a nonprofit organization with a driving mission to ensure that all people have equitable access and opportunity in education and the workplace. act.org <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17777&qid=3932559>

Aira

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17778&qid=3932559> Aira.io

American Printing House

Our beginning as a printing house is just one chapter of our story. Introducing two new feature-loaded refreshable Braille displays designed with you in mind.

Mantis Q40™ – A first-of-its-kind Bluetooth® keyboard and forty-cell refreshable Braille display, ideal for both students and professionals.

Chameleon 20™ – Features the same software and applications as Mantis Q40 with twenty refreshable Braille cells. Comes with bumper cases in three colors, allowing you to personalize your device.

Mantis Q40 and Chameleon 20. Braille, for Life. APH.org <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17779&qid=3932559>

Spectrum

Spectrum is a telecommunications company in specific footprint areas throughout the country. We are proud to offer a suite of accessibility features across our product lineup, along with the Spectrum Access app for on-demand audio-description content. spectrum.net/page/accessibility <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17780&qid=3932559>

Democracy Live

Most voters in 2020 are able to vote safely and securely from home. Unfortunately, in some states, the only voters that are forced to travel to a public voting machine, to vote independently, are voters who cannot see, hold, or mark a paper postal ballot. Democracy Live was founded on the basic principle that all voters, regardless of geography or disabilities, should have equal access to voting. Fortunately, there are proven accessible absentee voting technologies now available. The Democracy Live OmniBallot accessible absentee system has been deployed in over 1,000 elections since 2008, serving voters in over 600 jurisdictions. democracylive.com  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17781&qid=3932559>

HumanWare

Take advantage of HumanWare's exclusive NFB savings and free shipping on our most popular assistive technology devices. Get a discount of 10 percent on:

*	The famous Victor Reader audio players and GPS!
*	The Brailliant BI14 Braille display!
*	The Explore 5 and Explore 8 magnifiers!

These limited-time promotions are available during the NFB virtual convention to all attendees, from July 14 to July 20. To place your orders, please send an email to us.sales at humanware.com <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17782&qid=3932559>  or call us at 800-722-3393 and mention your participation in the virtual NFB convention. Discounts are not available on online orders.

Learning Ally's College Success Program

Learning Ally is a national nonprofit organization committed to serving students who are blind or visually impaired. For those transitioning to college and the workplace, Learning Ally developed the College Success Program (CSP). The all-virtual CSP offers a holistic support system that utilizes the knowledge and experience of experts in the blindness field as well as college graduates who are blind or visually impaired to help guide students through this transition. This program engages students through online resources, events, audiobooks, and mentorship, so that students are prepared to direct their own learning and succeed. To learn more about the CSP and to become a member of this free program, visit learningally.org/CollegeSuccess <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17783&qid=3932559> .

NIB

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17784&qid=3932559> nib.org

Verizon Media

Shape the future of media and technology by being an accessibility tester for Verizon Media. Share your feedback through paid surveys or product test sessions. Sign up at bit.ly/vzaccess <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17785&qid=3932559> .

VitalSource Technologies

VitalSource <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17786&qid=3932559>  is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally – and today we’re also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results.

Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment, and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,400 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in thirty-one countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17787&qid=3932559> .

White Cane Sponsors

*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17788&qid=3932559> C&P – Chris Park Design
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17789&qid=3932559> Duxbury Systems, Inc.
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17790&qid=3932559> En-Vision America
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17791&qid=3932559> Envision, Inc.
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17792&qid=3932559> Five Cedars Group, Inc.
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17793&qid=3932559> LCI
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17794&qid=3932559> McGraw-Hill Education
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17795&qid=3932559> Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP
*	 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17796&qid=3932559> Voting Works

Exhibitors

The exhibit hall is always one of the most visited locations during convention week. This year, visit the exhibit hall with our virtual event platform available through CrowdCompass. Create a profile today and remember that your profile must be visible in order to network with other attendees.

How to Access the Virtual Event Platform

Log in via the Mobile App

*	Download the mobile app called “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” from the Apple App Store <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17797&qid=3932559>  or Google Play <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17798&qid=3932559>
*	Open the app and enter “nfb2020”
*	Enter event password “nfb2020” and download the event

Log in via the Web

*	Visit event.crowdcompass.com/nfb20  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17751&qid=3932559>
*	Enter event password “nfb2020”
*	You’ll receive a verification code via email each time you initiate a login on the web

Thank you for your participation in the 2020 National Convention!  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17799&qid=3932559> #NFB20

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17800&qid=3932559>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17801&qid=3932559>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17802&qid=3932559>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17803&qid=3932559>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17804&qid=3932559>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17805&qid=3932559>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

 <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14624&qid=3932559&h=5714daa7674ab9cf> Unsubscribe |  <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=14624&qid=3932559&h=5714daa7674ab9cf> Opt Out |   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17806&qid=3932559> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

..