[WesternWayneMI] Show your support for Washington Seminar; here's how.

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:59:52 UTC 2024

Hello Friends,

Well, it is Wednesday night and all the appointments are complete and we would have to call it a huge success. We had eleven federationists from Michigan and we divided into teams to meet with all our Representatives and Senators. The great news is that we now have sponsors for our Blind Americans Return to Work Act and one of them is my Congresswoman Tleib. I look forward to seeing you at the chapter meeting and sharing the details with you.

Blessings and love, Donna