[WesternWayneMI] Camp Tuhsmeheta

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:26:33 UTC 2024

Great Backyard Bird Count at Camp Tuhsmeheta

If you would like to participate in Citizen Science while having an awesome
time with new and old friends then this Camp Tuhsmeheta weekend is for you.
We will be staying at Camp T from 3p m Friday February 16-Sunday, February
18 at 10a m. We will be outside at least fifteen minutes every day to count
the birds that we hear and submit our data to Cornell University and
contribute to a worldwide effort to understand bird populations around the
planet. There will be lots of time for fun, food, and fellowship which will
include bird activities such as "Fits the Bill" and "Who, who has been in
this owl's tummy?"  Weather permitting we will be outside for snow shoeing
and drum circle around the campfire. Please consider joining us for this
Great backyard Bird Count Adventure.

Please let me know if you plan to attend by February 2 and fill out the
attached form and return it to donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
<mailto:donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com> . If you have any questions email or
call 313-220-8140.

Thanks and Blessings, Donna Posont