[WesternWayneMI] Friendly reminder - Michigan disABILITY Action Group will meet tomorrow at 1:00

debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 00:56:49 UTC 2024

Hi chapter members,

I hope it's okay to send this to the list. I feel this would be beneficial
to all of us.

Thanks.

Debbie

Want to buy or sell Avon? Go to: https://www.avon.com/repstore/deborahgolden

Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2024 3:45 PM
Subject: FW: Friendly reminder - Michigan disABILITY Action Group will meet
tomorrow at 1:00

Hi everyone,

See below for the disability action group meeting tomorrow at 1 PM. This is
a great space for general disability advocacy. It's also great to have more
blind and low vision folks in these disability spaces and groups. I'll try
to forward these every month.

Renee