[WesternWayneMI] About Avon Funraiser

debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 02:01:40 UTC 2024

Hi Members,

If you are having trouble using the Avon funraiser link, let me give you a
few tips that may help you out.

1.

When you click on the link, go to where it says, "Shop with this
fundraiser." That is a button. Enter on it.

2 Press the letter F for forms mode until you hear a button that says,
"Unlabeled 0." Enter on that and you will see the search edit field. Here is
where you can search for the item of your choice. When you finish typing
your keyword, press enter.

3 Press the letter H for headings until you get down to the search results.
This is for Jaws users. I'm assuming this will also work for NVDA users as
well. I haven't used NVDA in a long time.

4 When you find what you're looking for, you can arrow or tab down to, "add
to bag" button and enter on it.

Those are all of the steps I have. If you have any questions, please feel
free to email me and I'll do my best to help you.

My email address is: debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
<mailto:debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net> . If you know of anyone who wants to
donate to our fundraiser and they are having trouble navigating the site,
give them my email address and I'll get back with them after I hear from
them.

Take care.

Debbie