[WesternWayneMI] January chapter meeting

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:20:13 UTC 2024

Happy New Year,

Tomorrow, January 6, 2024 is our first exciting meeting of the new year. We
will meet at noon for lunch at the Red Apple restaurant in Wayne, Michigan,
32711 Michigan avenue.

Program items will include, but not be limited to;

2024 elections, Access Technology Affordability Act, Washington Seminar,
Henry Ford Tactile tour, raffle and auction. If you received any Christmas
presents that you would like to regift please bring them for our fundraising
auction which will be held at 2:45p m. I look forward to breaking bread with
you and taking care of the business of the National Federation of the Blind
of Michigan.

Blessings, Donna Posont