[WesternWayneMI] Sense-sational Henry Ford Museum tactile Tour

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 02:53:01 UTC 2024

Sense-sational Henry Ford Museum Tactile Tour

With the new year comes an exciting new opportunity to participate in a
sensory experience at the Henry Ford Museum. It is located at 20,900 Oakwood
Boulevard in Dearborn Michigan. On March 16, 2024 we will have our own tour
especially designed for blind participants to have a different sensory
experience. In this history rich environment there will be lots to explore
with the help of museum Interpreters. Please meet at the Clocktower entrance
at 9:30a m and we will conclude our tour at noon. There will be places to
eat lunch in the museum if you wish to stay and enjoy your lunch in the
museum. If you wish to attend I need to know that by February 14, 2024.

Thanks for your interest,

Donna Posont

President: New Wayne County Chapter