[WesternWayneMI] Easter popcorn fundraiser.

Sam Rau samdrau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:24:56 UTC 2024

Dear Members,
I’m thrilled to announce our upcoming fundraiser for the Easter weekend.
>From March 30th to April 3rd, our Michigan affiliate will be hosting a
Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser to raise funds for our upcoming convention
in Orlando.
It’s crucial to note that our specialized store for Wayne County will be
fully activated only when the fundraiser begins at 12:00 noon on Saturday,
March 30th. Until then, you can preview the offerings, but purchases can
only be made during the fundraiser. Here’s the link to our store:
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/16ry5sa9
 Please hold off on sharing this link until the fundraiser begins to avoid
any confusion. Once it’s live, feel free to spread the word far and wide
through email, Facebook, text messages, and word of mouth. If you have any
questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to either myself or our support team
directly. Thank you for your support, and I’ll send out a reminder email
closer to the start of the fundraiser. Best regards, Sam R